This kitchen needed an overhaul, and that’s what it got. From old out-dated oak to a sleek modern look, this kitchen is the gathering place for many family functions now. We transformed 125 sq ft of dated cabinetry into a show kitchen, increased the square footage, and really modernized this kitchen. Owner’s Brandon and Michelle were on vacation when we put the finishing touches on it, and they were thrilled when they came home to a completely new kitchen. Just in time for the holidays. All this was done for around $7,000. A kitchen this size and style would have cost close to $20,000 to build. Save time and money by refinishing. Your kitchen can be what you’ve always dreamed it to be.
Here’s a breakdown of what was done:
- Removed old countertops and replaced with Stonecoat with a concrete look.
- Extended upper cabinets to the ceiling, which added an additional 20 sq ft of cabinets.
- Custom antique white lacquer with contrasting black lacquer island.
- New stainless steel undermount sink installed
- Added silver pulls hardware.