After raising 4 children for 28 years in the same kitchen, Deanne decided it was time for an upgrade. She decided she wanted more of a darker cherry look, and we were able to deliver. Not only did we save her thousands of dollars $$$, but we gave her additional cabinet space and a modern kitchen to match the rest of the house. This kitchen was a u-shaped 120 sq ft kitchen with an island, and we’re so pleased with how it turned out. Total cost was around $5,500.
Here’s a breakdown of what was done:
- Extended the upper cabinets on both sides of the kitchen to give an additional 20 sq ft of storage space.
- Replaced the old pin hinges with soft-close hidden hinges.
- Custom dark cherry color with a black glaze.
- Repaired broken doors
- Added shelving to one of the cabinets
- Refinished window seal and frames around ceiling lights to match the kitchen color.