This 10-year-old kitchen was a rental property and had seen a great deal of wear and tear over that time. In just 5 days we went in and completely overhauled this kitchen. Decorative crown molding was added to give a more classy look. The homeowner, Tawnya, was eager for a more up-to-date kitchen, and she was so excited to see it when we were done. As she walked into the kitchen she squealed and said, “I love it!” That’s what we like to hear. 100 sq ft of cabinets, 60 sq ft of counter tops, and the accent crown were all done for just under $5,000. Where else can you get a new kitchen with a custom color for that price and in just under a week?
Here’s a breakdown of what was done:
- Remove old tile countertops, backsplash, and porcelain sink
- Cut bar top to single level and extend by 6 inches
- Custom Stonecoat Countertops with a Carrara marble look
- Added decorative crown around upper cabinets
- Matched dark walnut color present in other places in the home
- New stainless steel under-mount sink installed
- The client purchased new appliances as well, which tied everything together. Well done Tawnya!